Add this

Maybe the way I talked about it was biased


Maybe the way I talked about it was biased

 I'm a lot like the class president in the subject's description but I don't look down on anyone and I'm sure that 90% of my class, family background, is much better than me. I was a sophomore class president at a junior college for two years and I'll tell you what I think and some of the problems I've seen in my two years. In the case of our class, we had a very low class attendance rate and often high tardiness rate due to tardiness, absenteeism, and discipline, and the counselor certainly didn't miss a beat from the leadership, and the counselor was a woman who cried in front of me, and cried when talking to me on the phone. The main reason for her weeping, I think, is, will truly lighting the moon, the moon shines ditch helplessness, time and again intensified, and finally she left, although reluctant, but I am heart for her happy. Because of this, I also talked to the class disciplinary students, trying to let them know that they should not do this, this is wrong. Maybe the way I talked about it was biased, or maybe it made them feel that I was trying to change their values, outlook on life, and behavior. But, I've always believed that early 20s boys, no, I should say men now, are naughty? Personality? These are fine, provided they don't add to the work of others, and there is sometimes just a fine line between being rash and being capricious. Is it really okay for a few grown men to bully a female teacher in disguise like this? The second incident. A male student in the class, opened his mouth and abused the lecturer, and the teacher eventually resigned and left the school. I want to say that everything is not the last straw, this male student, as it happens, is just the trigger of the whole incident, but I asked him if he had abused the teacher (I took the afternoon off to go out, also that afternoon, the class truant students escape half of the school), his answer is "no". But later I found out through some of my classmates that he did use foul language, but he just didn't admit it. In the end I didn't look further into the matter, because the teacher had already left the school, and looking for the boy would not help and would only make everyone unhappy. In fact, in his class, the atmosphere has been bad, as for the picture on their own brain make up it. When the news of his resignation reached the class, the bully in the class asked in the Q-group, "Why did he still end up like this even though he was so dedicated to teaching?". My response at the time was "he has his own reasons for doing this, we have to respect his choice, and we all wish him well." Actually, I think we all know what the reasons are, so why break them down. The third thing. Some of the students are down on the new counselor. I felt deeply unfortunate for her, because she was a year out of college, and it was "she", yes again, a woman. I asked them why they didn't seem too friendly to the new counselor, and the student said that she was too strict with discipline and that she was used to the management style of the previous counselor, so which is easier, to let the whole class adapt to the management style of a new counselor or to let one counselor adapt to the behavior of the whole class? Why? I'm pretty sure that makes sense. So that's why you should be made late and absent from class, right? Then the teacher goes on to be criticized by the leader, who comes back to talk to you and has to warn you that if you do it again, you will be disciplined. You just say that people are catching too much and not giving face. But you don't give face, so why should people give face to you? The new counselor gets along exceptionally well with all the other classes he has taken. Only my class, rather special. Being a class president, the piggy bank looks in the mirror - it's not a person inside or out. As a class president, when the students in the class are bullied, of course, we should unhesitatingly come out to defend the interests of the students in the class, you do not help me, but help the counselor teacher to pressure me, you are not in order to kneel down to lick the teacher, counselor, in order to gain the teacher's goodwill, do so, yes, you are bureaucracy, yes, you are everything for yourself. You have to tell them that it's not just your job to inform and collect documents. Also tell them not to break the rules all the time, tell them that they should study hard, play fewer games, read more, exercise more, and take care of their bodies.  What a little class president can teach that their parents didn't teach them in 20 years, and you? You're the one who's gonna turn the tide, right? You, on the other hand, just need to have fun with them, and most importantly, be happy. The two years taught me a lot of things, is a grind. I'm not going to be a class president, I'm not going to lecture you, and I'm not going to be a baby.


Maybe the way I talked about it was biased



Comments