Add this

Please always give your advice in a nice way.

 Please always give your advice in a nice way. 


I've received too much advice from people in my life from those who have much experience in life .  Criticizing you for doing things is not the best way to give advice. That you answer questions like that in a degrading way, that your signature is too vulgar. But none of them will know why you made the choices you did, nor will they understand that there are things they care about that you don't care about. They're even less likely to find out what's really going on inside your mind. They just want you to accept their values, which are worthless and disrespectful as far as your own values are concerned. In short, they don't treat you like a human being. For example, I have been told by countless people, "Red Evil, don't imitate others, form your own style. I say it's okay, I like it, I've always enjoyed studying and imitating the style and writing of the writers I admire. They said, "But you'll never be able to develop your own style, you'll just become a subordinate, and you'll never really grow blah blah blah..." I said, "But I don't care about that, I don't want to be a great writer, I just do it because I like to imitate them. No, they rudely interrupt, why don't you get it? You're wasting your talent, imitating someone else won't help you later, it will stall your progress... I said, yeah, that's true, but I don't want to progress. Writing is just a hobby of mine, I just want to be happy, so... They waved their hands, you're a person who really doesn't listen to others. People like you who only imitate others are just trash! What else do you know besides kneeling on people? We don't see eye to eye. Get lost! Don't say I know you later.

Please always give your advice in a nice way. Read this if you like good morning inspirational quote





Comments