Add this

Why do people interfere in others' affairs?

Why do people interfere in others' affairs? 


 What can I do? There is a saying, "Gentlemen are different from each other, and men are different from each other." It's really hard for me to understand why some people have to interfere with others, have to judge others by their own values, and have to make others do what they want. They are never respectful, they have no empathy whatsoever, and they usually take that posture of being dismissive of your thoughts, your values, and without even bothering to find out what your heart really thinks, they simply and crudely define you as: inferior, stubborn, unmotivated, and not listening to others. This is because you have a soft heart, you know how to respect others, so you do not want to get into conflict with such people, you peacefully explain to such people, but they will not listen to your explanation, they will only keep repeating their own set of logic, they do not care what you are saying, and in the end will come to the conclusion that the fault is all on you to criticize you. The Buddha also has a fire, to this kind of unqualified people must have been you can not help but want to greet his hard-earned your mother and beautiful young daughter. But I suggest you don't do that, when idiots fight you they are good at bringing you down to their level of idiocy and then using their vast experience in the world of idiocy to easily defeat you. Haha, so grin? The best way to deal with an idiot is for you to go along with what he says, and for him to let his faith in himself grow stronger and stronger, and to train him to be a big idiot. One day his distinctive temperament will disgust everyone around him, and then his narrow-minded heart will ache and grow darker and darker, and eventually, he'll evolve into: stupid! Pussy! Big! The devil! King! Haha, of course it's just a joke. The above are all extreme examples, everything has to be looked at from both sides, of course there is a lot of advice that can really help you. You are too self-centered and never listen to other people's advice, which will make you more and more narrow-minded, and even risk making you evolve into a "stupid devil" oh ~ when you encounter this kind of situation, depending on the other person is what kind of person to decide your response. If the other person is the kind of sensible, quality, respectful people, when he makes a suggestion to you will be holding "you do I think it is not right, a better way can be so. Of course I'm just giving you a suggestion from a personal point of view, whether to accept it or not lies in your own choice." It's advice like this from someone like this that is often worth thinking about, and maybe this person doesn't know you well either, but at least he respects you. The fact that he respects you means that he truly has your best interests at heart. He respects you so that he doesn't force you to have to accept it. If it's the kind of guy who decides from the start that you don't have the ability to make your own choices and ignores your free will as a person throughout. And doesn't care enough about what you think to make you have to accept his opinion, and he demeans you if you don't do what he wants. Then rest assured that even if such a person is wise, the advice he gives you is completely unworthy of consideration. It doesn't even matter if you just dump the friend. He stresses to you that you should do what he says and he forces you to accept his values, which is exactly a sign of extreme inner insecurity. He actually keeps doubting himself deep down, but he's afraid to face it, so he's superficially tough and wants everyone else to conform to his values, just because he has to face the fact that deep down he has doubts about himself when values different from his appear. A gentleman, harmonize and differ. If he has to force you to be the same with him, why do you bother with such a villain? I know how uncomfortable it is to be told what to do with my life by unrelated outsiders, so I never actively interfere in other people's lives. There are millions of people in this world, and millions of values, and everyone follows a different path, whether it's bitter or sweet, it's all a free choice. But I've also reflected on the problems I have with myself. Why do those people get to dictate to me what to do with my life from on high? There are but two reasons. The first is because I'm too weak in my treatment of others. The second reason is that my values are not perfect and not strong. I'm so weak that people instinctively think I'm a bully. More importantly, why do you feel unhappy and even angry when these people negate you and judge you by their values? I think maybe it's because we're slowly getting lost, slowly finding our way more and more, doubting the beliefs we've been holding on to. We're not strong enough inside, we don't really know exactly what we want to do. If we can be responsible for ourselves, can be very clear to the world, to have an accurate knowledge of ourselves, then we will not be lost, will not be influenced by others in the slightest. No matter how negative others are, no matter how bad their words are, we don't care. Because our values have already been formed and have become so strong that they have surpassed those jumping clowns who just tell others what to do. I'm always smiling and laughing all the time now, but I'm a step back from the unrestrained and proud person I was in high school. Life and the years have taught me wisdom, but they have also smoothed out my edges. I've gradually lost those talents and traits, and have been smoothed down by society to become a more and more mature but also more and more "mediocre" person. I wonder whether to be the best version of myself or to be the best version of myself in the eyes of society, and as I get older, most people will tend to choose the latter. Thank you for the question. When I thought about the question itself, I also reflected on myself, which woke me up from my insensitive life. I asked my own heart, which path did I choose? I hear my heart pounding like a war drum, my blood roaring like a war song, and the answer I've been believing in all these years has never changed. I choose to be the best I can be.Always. 


Why do people interfere in others' affairs? 





Comments